HOW TO USE YOUR DR.LIGHT FACE MASK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING YOUR DR.LIGHT MASK.
Relax, sit back and feel your skin in a new light.
Cleanse and remove all makeup from your face before treatment.
Place the Dr. Mask on your face and affix the straps.
Push the Power button and select the desired
Light, Time and strength from the control unit. After treatment the mask will automatically switch off.
After the treatment you may use a collagen mask or our Dr.Serums products.
Note: For the longevity of your battery life, we advise you to recharge your device after every 1-2 sessions, depending on time and strength you use. The higher the time and energy power the more battery power is used. To recharge use the USB cable and power plug provided.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE THE DR.MASK FACE MASK?
We recommend you use your Dr.Mask for 20 minutes every day for at least 6 weeks for the maximum results. Consistency is most important to achieve the best results for your skin. Dr.Mask isn't a quick fix and therefore we advise you to be patient, as all results depend on the type of skin and therefore results can vary. Once your skin has improved, you can gradually reduce the use of the LED mask to every other day or a couple of days per week to maintain the beneficial effects of light therapy. You can also alternate days with different light treatments. Please be assured that LED light is proven safe and will not burn or damage your skin.
7 TREATMENTS IN ONE DEVICE
1. Wrinkle Reducer – RED (630nm)
Combats Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Increase Collagen production & Blood flow
Speed up Scar Healing
Promote Skin Rejunvenation
2. Acne Buster – BLUE (430nm)
Improves Sensitive Skin
3. Skin Balancer – GREEN (520nm)
Evens Skin Tones
Reduces the appearance of Age Spots, Brown Patches or uneven Skin Pigment & Dark Circles.
4. Red Away – YELLOW (590nm)
Treats Rosacea, Eczema & Psoriasis
Alleviates Sun Burn and Skin Redness
Fads dark spots, Freckles and Blemishes
5. Radiant Skin – PURPLE (640nm)
Promotes a Brighter Glow for more Radiant Skin.
Revitalizes and treats uneven Skin Tone and Dullness
Improves Lymph Microcirculation
6. Skin Soother – CYAN (470nm)
For Swollen Capillaries and Broken Blood Vessels
Calms and Soothes Inflamed Skin Mitigation
7. Cell Rejuvenator – LASER-WHITE (510nm)
Increases Cell Regeneration
Promotes Healthy Skin Cells
Relaxing and Healthier Skin
HOW TO USE YOUR DR.LIP
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING YOUR DR.LIP DEVICE.
1. Unpack your Dr.Lip Light Therapy® Lip Care
2. Separate lip device from mouth tray
3. Plus USB charging cord into connector on the device
4. Plus USB charging cord into a USB power adapter (not supplied) and into outlet for charging.
5. Charge your Dr.Lip Light Therapy® lip Care for 2-4 hours. Device is fully charged when all three indicator lights are solid.
6. Place device in protective storage bag when not in use
7. A fully charged device yields 30 minutes of use or 10 treatments.
LIGHT SENSITIVITY TEST:
Test your skin for light sensitivity prior to initial treatment
1. Power on device
2. Place device on or within 1/4” of the skin of your forearm for 6 minutes
3. After 6 minutes check the area. If the area has turned red /redness and last for more than 2 hours your skin is light sensitive
HELPFUL TIPS FOR BEST RESULT:
• Use daily for best result
• Do not use device after application of creams that contain SPF, as this will block light penetration
• Wipe device clean after each use
1. Turn the device off and unplug from any power source
2. Pull apart device
3. Wash mouthpiece in lukewarm water and dry
4. Wipe the device surface with alcohol wipes or damp cloth to remove any residue
from skin oils
5. Clean device body by using damp cloth or microfiber cloth. Microfiber storage bag
can be used for cleaning and polishing the body of the device
6. Allow device to dry completely prior to use
Dr.Lip Light Therapy® Lip Care is a light emitting diode (LED) device that harnesses energy to plump lips and treat wrinkles around the lip area. The device incorporates Red (630nm), Deep red (660nm) and infrared (880nm) spectrums that are proven to reduce wrinkles, result in increased circulation and lip plumping.